ONLYOFFICE Integration Edition is a rich in functionality and deeply Microsoft Office OOXML-compatible office suite built for bigger teams with high professional requirements. It incorporates three collaborative editors for working on text documents, presentations and spreadsheets. ONLYOFFICE Integration Edition offers scalability(*), advanced functionality, extended security and included professional tech support.
ONLYOFFICE Integration Edition features:
- Complete set of editing and formatting instruments organized in the intuitive tabbed interface;
- Professional writing: footnotes, table of contents, bookmarks, navigation;
- Presenter View, notes and more demonstration features in presentations;
- Over 450 formulas, flexible filters and ranges, visualization with charts and other elements in spreadsheets;
- Real-time collaboration in Fast and Strict modes, flexible access rights, chat, comments, Version History and Track Changes mode;
- Advanced editing features such as document comparison and the extended list of Content Controls for creating forms.
- Mobile web editors.
- Collection of third party add-ons for editing pictures, inserting videos, translating and more;
- Document and editing security: JWT, HTTPS, end-to-end encryption, user access restriction.
ONLYOFFICE features maximum compatibility with popular formats and supports DOC, DOCX, TXT, ODT, RTF, ODP, EPUB, ODS, XLS, XLSX, CSV, PPTX and HTML.
Compared to other online office suites, ONLYOFFICE Document Server provides you with the most complete set of tools. Learn more about 11 things you can do with ONLYOFFICE, but can’t with Google Docs or MS Word Online in the comparative review .
(*) ONLYOFFICE plans are based on simultaneous connections. These are the maximum number of documents that can be edited at the same time.
About this app
This app is the Integration Edition of ONLYOFFICE. It is recommended for teams of more than 20 users and requires the ONLYOFFICE Integration Edition license, which can be obtained via the “Buy now” button in the App Center Shop.
Your documents are stored in file sync and share solutions like Nextcloud, ownCloud, or Seafile. ONLYOFFICE does not store user document data.
Before installing ONLYOFFICE Integration Edition please uninstall ONLYOFFICE Document Server. Your documents will remain in your file sync and share solution and can be accessed afterwards via ONLYOFFICE Integration Edition.