Meet In A Nutshell
Kopano Meet is a secure, open-source and easy-to-use solution for video conferencing. It is peer-to-peer and end-to-end encrypted which means that a conversation always takes place directly between the people in the call, with no other parties in between. Kopano Meet was developed as a progressive web app so interaction with Meet feels exactly the same, no matter the device that is used.
- One-on-one calls and video group meetings
- Guests can join group meetings with just one click on a link
- Secure and easy sign-in with Kopano Konnect
- Hassle-free installation through Univention App Center
- Screensharing directly from your browser
For more information on the features and capabilities, check out the Meet website: https://meet-app.io/
None! Kopano Meet is a standalone application so if you like it, just use it.
Things you should know
- The Meet app in Univention App Center offers the same functionalities as provided by the official free, unsupported Meet package.
- If you're interested in using the Kopano TURN services (recommended), please request access here.
- Want to upgrade to Meet Starter or Enterprise? Just buy the desired package and follow our upgrade instructions.
More Kopano products
Meet can be used as a standalone product, but can also be integrated into the Kopano groupware stack. Sounds good? Check out the other Kopano products in Univention App Center:
Kopano Core (Kopano Groupware Backend) Kopano WebApp (Kopano Groupware Web Client) Kopano Z-Push (ActiveSync Implementation)