KIX is the new standard for servicedesk. The software is web-based, open source and based on the own development path of OTRS 5. KIX supports the following areas: ITIL-based IT service, technical service, maintenance and repair, customer service. KIX is implemented quickly and ready to use for your team.
- Incident Management
- Inventory Management (CMDB)
- Integration of system monitoring tools (Nagios, Icinga,...)
- Integration of Groupware, CRM, ERP
- Integration of AD / LDAP
KIX Professional extends KIX for professional IT- and technical service. KIX Professional includes out-of-the-box the following modules. Daily service is optimal provided.
- Management of Standard Requests
- Processing Widespread Incidents
- Service Catalog and Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Clear CMDB-Explorer
- Integration of Admin-Tools (VNC, scripts,...)
- Simple Filetransfer (temporary upload- und download-area)
KIX Professional has many AddOns. You will find an quick start guide on http://www.cape-it.de/kix-help.
KIX is free. KIX Professional is liable to costs with no limitations of number of service-agents and available in two options. The subscription of KIX Professional App Center Edition includes only updates & install support. Support and a periodical Admin training are added with the standard-subscription of KIX Professional.
Support: Please contact the provider of the application
License: Liable to Costs with Free Trial
Available for UCS versions: 4.1, 4.2