KIX is a web-based ticket- and helpdesk application that supports essential service areas with integrated CMDB and field-proven features:
- ITIL-based IT service
- technical service and customer care
- maintenance and repair
From the hotline, through the various departments to the integration of external suppliers, all service processes are centrally organized - So that your daily service business works regular like a clockwork.
KIX is implemented quickly and ready to use for your team. Important use cases are
- Incident Management
- Inventory Management (CMDB)
- Integration of system monitoring tools (Nagios, Icinga,...)
- Integration of Groupware, CRM, ERP
- Integration of AD / LDAP
KIX Professional is the ITIL-certified extension of KIX and the ideal solution for medium and large service teams. KIX Professional includes out-of-the-box the following modules. Daily service is optimal provided.
- Management of Standard Requests
- Processing Widespread Incidents
- Service Catalog and Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Clear CMDB-Explorer
- Integration of Admin-Tools (VNC, scripts,...)
- Simple Filetransfer (temporary upload- und download-area)
KIX Professional has many AddOns. You will find an quick start guide on http://www.cape-it.de/kix-help.
KIX is free. KIX Professional is liable to costs with no limitations of number of service-agents and available in two options. The subscription of KIX Professional App Center Edition includes updates & install support. Support and a periodical Admin training are added with the standard-subscription of KIX Professional.