Do you want to provide the IT users in your organization with an easy access to different applications, services and resources? For this to implement you need a unique digital identity for each user which you can equip with certain access rights and assign to groups.
ID Management with UCS – Central Control of All Identities
Keeping Control of Digital Identities with UCS
The core of Univention Corporate Server (UCS) is an identity management system which allows you to create digital identities centrally and manage them conveniently via a web-based console.
You can store the data on your own servers or in the cloud – no matter where, they always stay under your control. Via standardized interfaces and the App Center integrated in UCS, you provide new business applications and equip users with respective individual or group-specific access rights. This makes UCS the ideal instrument to grant your users an easy and secure access to all required applications using just a single password.
Web-based Console for Comfortable Administration of All Resources
Via standardized interfaces and the App Center integrated in UCS you provide existing and new business applications and give users individual or group respectively role-specific access rights to them.
Automated Processes for More Effectiveness in Organizations
For organizations, UCS’ management system provides standardized interfaces for the automated import and export of users, groups, and permissions as well as APIs that allow you to integrate existing systems directly into your IT landscape.
Features and Benefits of UCS
- Run UCS in the cloud or as a software and decide for yourself where to store user identities.
- UCS is 100% open source software and the source code is public. This allows you to review, customize, or enhance UCS at any time.
- UCS supports all common IT standards such as LDAP, SAML, Kerberos, SSL, Active Directory, Docker and many more. Thanks to this, you can integrate a wide variety of applications into UCS and use them fully accessible.
- UCS is highly scalable whether you want to administrate tens or millions of digital identities.
- UCS provides standard connectors to popular applications such as Google G Suite and Microsoft Office 365 which you can use in compliance with data protection regulations and under your own control.
- The UCS App Center offers you a large, constantly growing number of instantly usable and UCS-certified applications.
- With UCS you can manage all digital identities and passwords in your own environment. This secures your data in case of attacks on cloud services from service providers.
- The transparent price model gives you a calculable cost framework.