KIX4OTRS is a process-oriented service system (ServiceDesk). The most important ITIL compliant IT service processes are integrated. capeIT has been developing and supporting KIX4OTRS since 2008. With KIX4OTRS you get an IT Help Desk with a little effort, which supports your service team optimally.
Important functions and technical features of KIX4OTRS:
- creating, editing and searching for staff / employees data and their IT user requests including text & ticket templates
- creation and maintenance of service structures including service catalogues
- interactive maintenance of inventory and trackability of incidents and problems related to tools or devices managed by the IT department (PCs, Notebooks, Switches, etc.) including possibility to integrate SAM software and Desktop-Remote-Tools
- integration with system monitoring tools like Nagios or Icinga to create incident tickets automatically
- integration with groupware, CRM, ERP systems (access to the commissioned articles or webshop data)
- integration with AD / LDAP
- compatible with ITIL V3
KIX4OTRS is Open Source and has the licence AGPLv3. You will find an quick start guide on http://www.cape-it.de/kix-help
Test timeframe: 60 days. Maintenance subscription includes module updates + installation support. Regular support or admin trainings can be ordered additionally.