The Horde Groupware Webmail Edition is a free, web-based groupware that has established itself for the use in companies. With this app users can read, send and organize their e-mails. They can also manage, e.g., calendars, address books, tasks, contacts and notes and share them with their colleagues.
Advantages of Horde Groupware Webmail Edition
Horde Webmail is a web-based solution that provides a complete suite of mail, mail filters, calendars and task lists for anyone who doesn‘t want to use an entirely groupware such as OX App Suite or Kopano. Horde Groupware Webmail Edition supports encryption and digital signing with S/MIME and PGP.
Horde Groupware Webmail Edition includes the Horde applications IMP, Ingo, Kronolith, Turba, Nag, Mnemo, Gollem and Trean. The Horde Groupware Webmail Edition App integrates seamlessly into the UCS mail stack and requires the mail server app to be installed in the UCS domain.
Further functions of the Horde Groupware Webmail Edition are:
- IMAP and POP3 webmail client
- 3-window and 3-column layouts
- Message filtering and searching
- HTML message creation with WYSIWIG editor
- Spell check
- Built-in attachment viewer
- Encryption and digital signing of messages (S/MIME and PGP)
- Quota support
- Keyboard navigation
- Full character set support for folder names and e-mail messages
- Conversation view of all messages in one thread
- Download message attachments to a ZIP fileFlexible, individual alias addresses
- IMAP folder subscriptions
- Common IMAP folders
- Graphic emoticons
- Support for mailing list headers
- Forwarding of multiple messages at once
- Attachments sent as links