Collabora Online is a powerful LibreOffice-based online office that supports all major document, spreadsheet and presentation file formats, which you can integrate in your own infrastructure. Key features are collaborative editing and excellent office file format support.
Collabora Online is excellent for enterprises that need a powerful office suite on-premise, that protects their privacy and allows them to keep full control of their sensitive corporate data.
This app installs Collabora Online into your local UCS environment. It enables your users to edit office documents with their browser. It integrates with ownCloud, Nextcloud and Egroupware and requires one of these apps in your UCS environment.
This app contains the unrestricted full version of Collabora Online. See "Understanding the differences between LibreOffice Online, CODE and Collabora Online" for more details in the differences. The app requires a license key. Without a valid license key, all documents opened in it will display a warning text as a watermark.
- View and edit text documents, spreadsheets, presentations & more
- Preservation of layout and formatting of documents (WYSIWYG)
- Collaborative editing
- Live notifications of users entering or exiting
- Insert, edit and reply to comments
- Change Tracking
- Full screen presentation
- Admin console for monitoring system utilization
- WOPI (Web Application Open Platform Interface) protocol for communication with your web application (authentication and file transfer)