Due to the corona pandemic, the UCS technical training is not held in Bremen but remotely.
This training provides technical staff with the requisite knowledge and capabilities for the successful employment of UCS in projects with a medium level of complexity as well as their subsequent maintenance, administration, and operation.
We put emphasis on the similarities and differences to other Linux distributions, concepts and extensibility as well as the demonstration of UCS‘ technical possibilities.
This seminar focuses in particular on the concepts behind UCS and the use of UCS as a server system for Microsoft Windows-based clients.
Prior knowledge required of participants:
- Sound understanding of the installation of server operating systems (hard disk partitioning, hardware configuration etc.)
- Sound understanding of the construction and configuration of TCP/IP and Microsoft networks.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft domain models (Active Directory)
- Basic knowledge of Linux-based or Unix-based systems (log-in, work with a text editor on the console, use of shell commands)
- UCS basics and concepts
- Domain concept and server roles in UCS
- UCS management system
- UCS in the Windows environment and as the Active Directory Domain Controller
- UCS components and extensibility
Technical requirements for the remote training:
- High-speed Internet
- Browser in latest version
- Headset (suggested)
No. of participants: max. 6 participants
Schedule: 2 days, each day from 9 am to 5 pm incl. 1 lunch break
Price: € 990.00 / $ 1,190.00 net per participant