Our US operations are outgrowing the current setup. As a Sales Manager in the UCS, you can help us bring our vision of „Digital Sovereignty“ closer to new US customers. Work with a highly motivated team in a diverse landscape and with opportunities to quickly grow into new responsibilities.
- Gain Leads and Develop them into customers
- Build relationships with IT-Decisionmakers to solve their needs
- Sell IT products to mid to large organizations
- Gain the ability to define your target group and grow into a management position
What we expect
- Experience in selling complex IT Products and in building relationships for 3-6 month sales cycles
- Drive to see the entire sales cycle through from Lead Generation to Closing
- Wish to quickly grow into a management position to lead a new sales department
- Ability to work with Engineers for Presales and Project handovers
What we can offer
- A dynamic environment with a flat hierarchy
- The ability to use ready-made sales material or develop your approach
- Support from outstanding colleagues
- Growth opportunities
- Flexible working hours that support you in balancing family and career
- Travel opportunities, both in the US and worldwide
Univention – be open.
We are committed to a sustainable, open and fair digital transformation which offers maximum benefits to organizations and people. With Univention Corporate Server we have developed an open source platform for IT operations and identity management. It gives back full control to organizations over their data and processes and the option to choose who receives which data. We are absolutely convinced that this is the requirement for innovation, flexibility and digital self-determination. Our teams work agile and independently and see themselves as part of the worldwide open source community. We dare to experiment, think and communicate openly, love success and aim for constant development.
Are you interested?
Then we look forward to receiving your complete application, either online or via e-mail to email@example.com. Please let us know your earliest possible start date and your salary expectation.