For commercial use, we supply our products in accordance with the licensing conditions of Univention Corporate Server. Please visit Open Source licensing for further information.
For private users and for test purposes, we offer our products in accordance with a „free for personal use" license, which includes various support possibilities.
- Univention Forum: technical information such as announcements, updates, FAQs and HOWTOs concerning all aspects of the development of UCS and its components. The forum allows direct, uncomplicated communication and discussion with the Univention developers.
- Univention Wiki: information on the technical concepts behind UCS as well as documentation for the integration of your proprietary developments in UCS.
- Univention support database: practical guides covering all aspects of UCS, the management system and UCS components such as Nagios and Services for Windows.
- Bug tracking system: our bug tracking system "Bugzilla" is publicly available. Just register and pursue the development of specific features or create own feature requests or error descriptions.
- In our section documentation, you can find documentation on UCS, its components and UCS-based software appliances.